Old 03-02-2010, 03:11 AM   #50
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh
Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
looks like I know what I'm picking up when I go to Japan
oh... one note... the japanese 360s are PAL, so you cant play US games on them since the US format is NTSC i believe... so the cheapo 360 cant even read US games, plus im not sure they will allow you on XBox live... since they are suspending service for Japan soon. plus... what happens when it RRoDs? you cant really send it in to get it repaired... haha... plus its not like you can buy the games in japan for cheap since u have to mod ur US 360 to play them... and M$ will permaban your 360 if they detect any modding whatsoever... just lots of things to think about...

but if u buy it in japan and get a ton of games... it would be an ok investment i guess, no online interaction, but a bunch of cheap 360 games for your single console enjoyment... though im not sure they are even going to release new 360 games in japan anymore...

its a sure shot with FF13 though... if you can read japanese, by all means go over there and buy the game and system for like $30 or something, since well... in japan, FF13 is like ¥1500 or something.

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote