View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #48
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh
Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
Despite the Japanese market, I've taken note that in America the Xbox is King and PS3 is the Jester while in Japan it's the complete opposite.
I honestly think FF13 will do well here, and I don't expect a dramatic price drop for the game until a year or so from now.
All I know is...
It won't be all Sugar and Rainbows after this
-shot-

points to anyone who gets that
well actually... its not quite like that when it comes to comparing japan and the US,

in japan, the 360 is almost non-existent, its a failed product, microsoft isnt even offering XBox live anymore since noone wants the system, the game stores are offering ¥500 for a used 360 elite since they cant sell them... BRAND NEW 360 games are in the bargain bin for ¥500... thats pretty bad if you ask me...

over here in the US, its leaning a good amount towards the 360, but the PS3 still has a good hold on the market and is expanding slowly. its not like the PS3 is out of contention and noone wants it. it has a strong user base here in the US.

but enough about that. looking at how some gamestores (it ends with "stop") are still selling a bunch of old games at the full $60 price... i dunno if the price on such a big title as FF13 is going to drop anytime in the next 5 years, at least for a "certain" gamestore...

i dunno... im going to be borrowing it from a friend of mine who is buying it, i dont have money to throw around for brand new games.

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote