Thread: [Multi] Alice: Madness Returns
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
cdoublejj

cdoublejj is a splendid one to behold cdoublejj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alice: Madness Returns

Aauuuhhhhh, I love American McGee's Alice! My buddy and I played the original last year or maybe the year before [it's been a while] and I remember the whole time we couldn't stop thinking/saying "How the hell did we not know about this game?"

I still the need to finish the first to the end but, I have playing through Madness Returns. It's beautiful I love the art work, some times I just sit and stare at some of the of the scenes for minutes on end. The Graphics and art work are truly awesome.

Game play keeps me on my toes for sure, I play the game every now and then as I often get stuck at difficult parts but, for the most part it plays well.

The only con is it's a broken p.o.s. port at times and from what I might guess, part of the problem may actually be that the DRM doesn't play nicely and causes a number of glitches. There may even be some discussions on Steam forums about that. I really wish it had been optimized and debugged a bit more because that would have really helped cement this as great game. However I most definitely still enjoy the game.

Another not so crucial con is there is no collector's Edition on Steam, the collectors edition comes with the remastered original, If any thing I'd like to have the original steam.

Last edited by cdoublejj; 09-21-2012 at 10:53 PM.
cdoublejj is offline   Reply With Quote